Maximum Health Savings Plan
* Immediate family members are defined as a spouse or domestic partner, children up to the age of 26, parents in the household over age 60 and any other IRS Dependents
** processing fee non-refundable except in AR, MD, and TN.
Dental savings available at over 46,000 participating dentists nationwide. As a member, you can visit any participating dentist as often as you like and save an average of 15% to 50%* on dental care for you and your immediate family. The dental program includes virtually everything from routine check-ups, to fillings, crowns, braces and even cosmetic work. PLUS:
- There is No annual limit on discounts.
- There is No limit on the number of visits/services you receive.
- There is No paperwork to fill out. Discounts are immediate.
Dental Savings Example:
Dental Savings Sample Chart
|Dental Procedure||Usual Fee*||Discounted Fee** (for Plan Members)||Member Savings|
|Routine 6 Month Check-Up||$50||$36||28%|
|In Depth Check-Up||$75||$52||34%|
|Full Mouth X-Rays||$134||$89||34%|
|Four Bitewing X-Rays||$66||$49||26%|
|Adult Teeth Cleaning||$92||$68||26%|
|Child Teeth Cleaning||$68||$48||29%|
|Protective Sealant / Tooth||$55||$38||31%|
|1 Surface White Filling for U or L Front Tooth||$144||$99||31%|
|Single Crown - Porcelain on High Noble Metal||$1,143||$760||34%|
*Dental savings are based on Aon Dental Solutions’ 200 Series Dental Fee Schedule for participating general dentists (fees vary by region) compared to the 2015 National Dental Advisory Service National Average (Average savings 34%). Discounts will vary by geographic region. Aon Dental Solutions’ participating specialty dentists provide a discount of 20% off their normal retail charges (15% for MN specialty dentists). **Discounted fees are listed for visits to a participating general dentist. Any procedure not covered on the complete fee schedule will be discounted 20% off the provider's usual and customary fee. Consult with your provider prior to beginning any treatment. Lab fees are additional.
- Save 35% off normal retail prices on frames (complete pair) and 20% off lens add-ons
- Visit participating retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney Optical® and most Pearle Vision® locations
- In all, there are more than 65,000 providers in over 26,000 locations to choose from.
Whether you have worn hearing aids before or you are new to the process, Connect Hearing can get you on the path to better hearing. From scheduling a free hearing test to choosing and maintaining your hearing aids, we’re with you every step of the way.
- 35% discount off Connect Hearing’s hearing aid prices
- 3 years of free batteries and warranty with hearing aid purchase
- Complimentary hearing evaluation
- 45 Day Trial Period after purchase
- 2 week free hearing aid trial with selected models
- Not Available in IL
Prescription Drug Prices Hard to Swallow? You will now save an average of 31% off the retail price of generic drugs and 15% off the retail price on brand name drugs at retail pharmacies. Simply take your prescription into any of the more than 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
|Treatment Description||Average Retail Cost||Average Member Price||Average Savings*|
|AMLODIPINE TAB 5MG||$25.36||$16.69||$8.67||34.2%|
|HYDROCHLOROT TAB 25MG||$3.99||$5.02||$4.97||49.7%|
|AMLODIPINE TAB 10MG||$37.28||$21.20||$16.08||43.1%|
|AZITHROMYCIN TAB 250MG||$37.91||$26.36||$11.55||30.5%|
|LISINOPRIL TAB 20MG||$14.33||$7.20||$7.13||49.8%|
|METFORMIN TAB 1000MG||$11.83||$5.35||$6.48||54.8%|
|LISINOPRIL TAB 10MG||$14.39||$6.43||$7.96||55.3%|
* Average saving in no why guarantee local market pricing, saving or availability at the of purchase. Average saving are based on frequently purchased prescriptions, nationwide, an averaged over a 5 month period reported August 2015 - January 2016, the most current date available at the time of this report.
Walgreens has more than 400 Healthcare Clinic locations nationwide.
Most clinics are open 7 days a week, including evenings, too. Members receive 10%** savings on all clinic services.
Prescriptions written when clinically appropriate. Patients have a choice of pharmacy. ** This discount cannot be used in conjunction with insurance.
· 24/7 Access to U.S. Board-Certified Physicians for your family. Speak to a doctor anytime, anywhere!
· Speak with a doctor in minutes
· Save time while avoiding germ-filled waiting rooms
· No application, No denials and No pre-existing condition exclusions
· No out of pocket cost to you
· Physicians can prescribe non-controlled medications when appropriate
When to Call a Doctor:
· When your physician is not available
· For non-emergent medical care
· After normal hours of operation
· When on vacation or a business trip
· For second opinions
Telemedicine Treats Conditions Like:
• Constant Coughing
• Flu or Flu-Like Symptoms
• Pain - Back or Neck
• Pain - Joints
• Sleeping Problems
• Smoking Cessation
• Stomach - Pain, Bloating
• Tired All The Time
• Urination - Pain or Burning
• Weight Gain or Loss
Use of this service does not replace the primary care physician. Use of this service does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. This benefit is made available subject to state regulations and may not be available in certain states. Physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, nontherapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Telemedicine is Not Available in Arkansas and Washington. Doctors will provide consults, but will not prescribe medicine in SC and IA.
VERY IMPORTANT: IN LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, CALL 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room for treatment. If 911 is not available in your area, call the local police/fire department or go directly to the nearest hospital or emergency room.
Our personal Patient Advocates are highly trained administrative experts. When you call for assistance you will be assigned a personal Patient Advocate who will take responsibility for helping you. We’re just a phone call away!
Not available in AK, FL, OK, UT, VT or WA
The discount medical, health and drug benefits (The Plan) are NOT insurance, a health insurance policy, a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. The Plan provides discounts for certain medical services, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs or medical equipment and supplies offered by providers who have agreed to participate in The Plan. The range of discounts for medical, pharmacy or ancillary services offered under The Plan will vary depending on the type of provider and products or services received. The Plan does not make and is prohibited from making members payments to providers for products or services received under The Plan. The Plan member is required and obligated to pay for all discounted prescription drugs, medical and pharmaceutical supplies, services and equipment received under The Plan, but will receive a discount on certain identified medical, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, medical equipment and supplies from providers in The Plan. The Discount Medical Plan Organization / Discount Plan Organization is Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1500, Dallas, TX 75244. You may call 800-954-4502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit the WWW.PRIUMHEALTH.COM for a list of providers. The Plan will make available before purchase and upon request, a list of program providers and the providers´ city, state and specialty, located in the member´s service area. The fees for The Plan are specified in the membership agreement. The Plan includes a 30-day cancellation provision.
Note to MA consumers: The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.