Ultimate Health Savings Plan
*Immediate family members are defined as a spouse or domestic partner, children up to the age of 26, parents in the household over age 60 and any other IRS Dependents
** processing fee non-refundable except in AR, MD, and TN.
Keeping a healthy smile just got easier. Save 20%-50%* on your dental care!
Looking for a great way to save on you and your family’s dental care?
- Cleanings and cavities
- Crowns and fillings
- Whitening for a special day
As a member you and everyone in your family can save 20%-50%* on all dental procedures including cosmetic, pediatric, orthodontic, prosthodontic and more.
Here is what to expect from the discount dental plan:
- One card includes you and everyone in your family
- No waiting, no annual limits on use and everyone is accepted
- Immediate discounts
Access to a nationwide network of credentialed dentists. DenteMax is one of the largest leasable dental PPO networks in the United States with over 248,000 dentist access points nationwide.
* Fees may vary by region, provider, and specialty, always confirm with your dentist prior to treatment. If you have any questions about the program or savings, please call Member Services.
Figures represent For Myers, Florida area 2016.
|Code||Procedure||Typical Dentist Fee||DenteMax Fee*||Savings|
|D0120||Periodic Oral Exam||$54||$36||33%|
|D0150||Comprehensive Oral Evaluation||$96||$59||38%|
|D0274||Bitewings X-Ray - four films||$71||$42||42%|
|D2140||One Surface Silver Filling||$158||$92||42%|
|D2331||Two Surface Composite Filling||$230||$145||37%|
|D2750||Crown - Porcelain/High Noble Metal||$1.319||$850||36%|
|D4210||Gum Surgery(per quadrant)||$964||$507||47%|
|D5110||Complete Upper Denture||$1.807||$1.058||41%|
|D5214||Partial Lower Denture||$1.997||$1.154||42%|
|D7230||Extraction - Partially Bony||$541||$329||39%|
- Save 35% off normal retail prices on frames (complete pair) and 20% off lens add-ons
- Visit participating retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney Optical® and most Pearle Vision® locations
- In all, there are more than 65,000 providers in over 26,000 locations to choose from.
Whether you have worn hearing aids before or you are new to the process, Connect Hearing can get you on the path to better hearing. From scheduling a free hearing test to choosing and maintaining your hearing aids, we’re with you every step of the way.
- 35% discount off Connect Hearing’s hearing aid prices
- 3 years of free batteries and warranty with hearing aid purchase
- Complimentary hearing evaluation
- 45 Day Trial Period after purchase
- 2 week free hearing aid trial with selected models
- Not Available in IL
Prescription Drug Prices Hard to Swallow? You will now save an average of 31% off the retail price of generic drugs and 15% off the retail price on brand name drugs at retail pharmacies. Simply take your prescription into any of the more than 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
|Treatment Description||Average Retail Cost||Average Member Price||Average Savings*|
|AMLODIPINE TAB 5MG||$25.36||$16.69||$8.67||34.2%|
|HYDROCHLOROT TAB 25MG||$3.99||$5.02||$4.97||49.7%|
|AMLODIPINE TAB 10MG||$37.28||$21.20||$16.08||43.1%|
|AZITHROMYCIN TAB 250MG||$37.91||$26.36||$11.55||30.5%|
|LISINOPRIL TAB 20MG||$14.33||$7.20||$7.13||49.8%|
|METFORMIN TAB 1000MG||$11.83||$5.35||$6.48||54.8%|
|LISINOPRIL TAB 10MG||$14.39||$6.43||$7.96||55.3%|
* Average saving in no why guarantee local market pricing, saving or availability at the of purchase. Average saving are based on frequently purchased prescriptions, nationwide, an averaged over a 5 month period reported August 2015 - January 2016, the most current date available at the time of this report.
Walgreens has more than 400 Healthcare Clinic locations nationwide.
Most clinics are open 7 days a week, including evenings, too. Members receive 10%** savings on all clinic services.
Prescriptions written when clinically appropriate. Patients have a choice of pharmacy. ** This discount cannot be used in conjunction with insurance.
Not available in IL
· 24/7 Access to U.S. Board-Certified Physicians for your family. Speak to a doctor anytime, anywhere!
· Speak with a doctor in minutes
· Save time while avoiding germ-filled waiting rooms
· No application, No denials and No pre-existing condition exclusions
· No out of pocket cost to you
· Physicians can prescribe non-controlled medications when appropriate
When to Call a Doctor:
· When your physician is not available
· For non-emergent medical care
· After normal hours of operation
· When on vacation or a business trip
· For second opinions
Telemedicine Treats Conditions Like:
• Constant Coughing
• Flu or Flu-Like Symptoms
• Pain - Back or Neck
• Pain - Joints
• Sleeping Problems
• Smoking Cessation
• Stomach - Pain, Bloating
• Tired All The Time
• Urination - Pain or Burning
• Weight Gain or Loss
Use of this service does not replace the primary care physician. Use of this service does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. This benefit is made available subject to state regulations and may not be available in certain states. Physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, nontherapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Telemedicine is Not Available in Arkansas and Washington. Doctors will provide consults, but will not prescribe medicine in SC and IA.
VERY IMPORTANT: IN LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, CALL 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room for treatment. If 911 is not available in your area, call the local police/fire department or go directly to the nearest hospital or emergency room.
Our personal Patient Advocates are highly trained administrative experts. When you call for assistance you will be assigned a personal Patient Advocate who will take responsibility for helping you. We’re just a phone call away!
Not available in AK, FL, OK, UT, VT or WA
The discount medical, health and drug benefits (The Plan) are NOT insurance, a health insurance policy, a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. The Plan provides discounts for certain medical services, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs or medical equipment and supplies offered by providers who have agreed to participate in The Plan. The range of discounts for medical, pharmacy or ancillary services offered under The Plan will vary depending on the type of provider and products or services received. The Plan does not make and is prohibited from making members payments to providers for products or services received under The Plan. The Plan member is required and obligated to pay for all discounted prescription drugs, medical and pharmaceutical supplies, services and equipment received under The Plan, but will receive a discount on certain identified medical, pharmaceutical supplies, prescription drugs, medical equipment and supplies from providers in The Plan. The Discount Medical Plan Organization / Discount Plan Organization is Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1500, Dallas, TX 75244. You may call 800-954-4502 or email email@example.com for more information or visit the WWW.PRIUMHEALTH.COM for a list of providers. The Plan will make available before purchase and upon request, a list of program providers and the providers´ city, state and specialty, located in the member´s service area. The fees for The Plan are specified in the membership agreement. The Plan includes a 30-day cancellation provision.
Note to MA consumers: The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.